General Terms and Conditions of Caspar Fashion GmbH
§ 1. Validity and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and the consumer according to the version valid at the time of purchase.
(2) "Consumer" in terms of these business conditions are natural and legal persons, who act at the close of a legal business, who can't be attributed to a commercial or self-employed individual.
§2 Formation of contract, storage of the contractual text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of a contract apply to every order through our online shop http://caspar-taschen.de.
(2) The contract will be concluded with
Caspar Fashion GmbH
Registration number DE248787877
Register Amtsgericht Bruchsal
(3) The offers on the website represent a non-binding invitation for buyers to order goods from our online shop. A binding contract is established between the consumer places the order.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following terms apply: The order takes place when the consumer has entered all the details during the ordering process and finally sends us the order. By placing an order the consumer has provided us with a binding offer to conclude a contract with us.
The order takes place with the following steps:
1) Select the desired product
2) Confirm the order by clicking the button "ADD TO CART"
3) Review your shopping basket "VIEW CART"
4) Confirm with the button "CHECKOUT"
5) Registration in the internet shop by entering and registering the applicant information (e-mail address and password)
6) Check and correct any given data
7) The order becomes legally binding after you have confirmed it
Before sending the order, the consumer can change any information given and change any errors by using the return button or by closing the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail ("Order Confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contractual text after placing an order in our internet shop: We send you all your order details as well as our terms and conditions by mail. You can find our terms and conditions at any time on our website: http://www.caspar-taschen.de/ueber-uns/agb/. You can see previous orders in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payments, due time of payment
(1) The prices listed include the legal VAT and other price components in Germany. There are also possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by advance payment, credit card, PayPal, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has elected to pay by advance payment, he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after the contract conclusion.
Should we deliver under cash on receipt of goods, the due date of the payment occurs upon receipt of goods.
(1) Unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of our products are in stock and available to be dispatched.
(2) If the consumer chose to pay with advanced payment, the order will be shipped after received payment.
§5 Retention of Ownership
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Contract language
Contract language is exclusively English.